Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All Done!

This time of year is always filled with excitement. The boys are excited to be done with school and are looking forward to a fun summer.

They aren't the only ones! Mommy has been looking forward to today for quite awhile. This is the first year I have felt soooo ready for school to be out. Honestly, one day last week, for just a quick second, I did actually think, "We're just done. Do they really need to go anymore?" I never would have just not taken them to school and they have had a great time with the festivities. It's just, I'm ready. Ready to have some down time. You know?

One of the most exciting things? Tate's graduation from pre-school! He has had a wonderful year - great teachers, wonderful friends. I can't believe he is old enough for kindergarten! The time does fly.


Receiving his certificate


The turning of the tassle


With Mrs. Bunn, his teacher


Isn't he cute? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment