Monday, June 21, 2010

Indiana Tate!

While I was writing about our beach trip, I got so tickled when I saw one of the pictures, I decided I had to tell you about Tate and his obsession with Indiana Jones.

I can't quite remember when it started. And I do have to admit, he was probably way to young to be watching it, but again, I can't remember the circumstances around the first viewing. But, we have had a little Indiana around here for a couple of years, at least. I went back through all of the pics on my computer and found the ones we have of him dressed up as Indiana. Too sweet!

Let's start with the one from last week. He fell in love with this hat, an "official Indiana Jones" hat, when we were in Charleston last April. Yes, one year ago. He has remembered this hat and has asked when we can buy it for a year. So, we went back to visit the "Hat Man" and, guess what? They had a small one that fit just right. He is so proud of this hat!



Here are a few of the others:

Age 3 - yep, 3


4 Year old party with a very cool Indiana Jones cake!


Hollywood Studios at the Indiana Jones show!


Christmas 2008 - A new costume, age 4


Sleeping like Indie!


A favorite t-shirt!


Bear gets to play, too!


A new play set!


Age 5 - same cool cake!


Halloween '09


These are just a few! Indiana is with us quite a bit! This past Christmas, Santa brought Season 1 of The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones. We watch these when we just can't handle "the bolder scene" anymore. :) They are fun to watch and a little more age appropriate - lots of good history thrown in too!

I love these boys! They make life so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment